What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is an analog of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) that is produced within the human brain and which stimulates the natural production and release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) by the pituitary gland.
In our younger years, ample amounts of GHRH are produced so that the pituitary is able to provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health, vitality and vigor.
GHRH declines with age causing reduced production and secretion of pituitary HGH and thereby increasing the probability of growth hormone insufficiency.
Sermorelin a natural product designed replicate the effects of GHRH and act as a trigger to stimulate the body to produce it’s own HGH.
Simply, Sermorelin therapy jump-starts your body’s own production of HGH!
What are the benefits and advantages of Sermorelin?
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) therapy has been used extensively and successfully for many years, and has proven effective for countless patients, worldwide.
Although usually effective and safe, direct injection with HGH is not universally the best approach to treating declining levels of growth hormone in every patient.
Unlike HGH therapy — which directly replaces declining levels of HGH from the outside — Sermorelin attempts to address the primary cause of declining HGH from the inside by naturally stimulating the pituitary gland to produce more HGH.
This natural stimulation of the pituitary is designed to preserve the operation of growth hormone production mechanisms that are declining as we age.
Sermorelin benefits include
• Increases natural production of Human Growth Hormone
• Improves Physical Performance
• Improves Immune Function
• Increases IGF-1
• Improves sleep quality
• Decreases body fat
• Increases lean muscle mass
While Sermorelin produces largely the same effects on body composition, mood and the other benefits of HGH, it also has some additional and important benefits for many patients.
Additional benefits of Sermorelin HGH treatment
• The effects of Sermorelin are naturally regulated at the level of the pituitary gland by negative feedback and by release of somatostatin, so that medical concerns associated with the possibility of HGH overdosing are minimized.
• Tissue exposure to HGH released by the pituitary under the influence of Sermorelin is episodic — not square wave — therefore avoiding the possibility of tachphylaxis by mimicking normal physiology.
• For some patients, Sermorelin has a better overall safety profile, and its use for adult hormone deficiency is not restricted.
• Sermorelin-based HGH treatments are also far less expensive than direct injection of HGH.
Call or email Boston Testosterone Partners for more information on products and pricing.