Boston, Massachusetts – Boston Testosterone Partners
Being attractive is easier than you think. Just keep up with as many of these changeable features as you can.
According to a 1997 study, Self-Care was the most important attractiveness feature. Changable things like good grooming, neat hair, nice fitting and quality clothing, good posture, and healthy weight. Essentially, the most attractive features about a person (male or female) is that they put forth some effort to shower, groom, select some nice cloths, stand up straight, and manage their diet. No plastic surgery, major gym time, or extensive overhauling required.
Overall, the vast majority of features important to attractiveness are relatively easy to change. Becoming more attractive is easier than you think, just keep up with the following:
1) Grooming – by far, the most important feature. Take some time to care for yourself. Shower, style your hair, and shave or trim where you need to. Be clean, neat, and smell good too. Grooming alone can make (or break) your attractiveness – and all it takes is a bit of time, effort, and a toothbrush!
2) Clothing – also important and a relatively easy fix is your style. The research says that three aspects of clothing are required to be attractive – neat, well fitting, and more formal. Put plainly, your clothes need to be clean, pressed, and well maintained. They also need to fit you well and flatter your shape. Finally, they should be a little classy. Don’t be chronically “under-dressed”…buy some dressier gear. Also, the color red is a good choice.
3) Posture – practice standing up straight. Hold your head up. Put your shoulders back. Buy some sensible shoes, a good desk chair, or a corset if you need to. Good posture is sexy. It also contributes to the right body language for dating and relating.
4) Attitude – remember to put on a happy face. Smile. Be pleasant, positive, and friendly. Heck, a good personality can even overshadow other physical issues you may have. So, be happy…and get a date or keep a lover.
5) Fitness – granted, this isn’t as easily “changeable” as the others. But, the research is not talking about the “perfect butt” or “washboard abs” anyway. Essentially, we’re shooting for “relatively healthy” (e.g. not super obese, no severely protruding stomach, etc.). So, no need to obsess and go overboard. But, do your best to eat well, move around a bit, and care for your health. Good grooming, the right clothes, and standing up straight can go a long way towards minimizing what diet and exercise don’t too!
6) Gender – generally, try to look masculine or feminine (depending on who you want to attract). To be more masculine, muscle up your shoulders and chest (or wear a nice, padded, sport coat). Grow a goatee, chin-strap, or beard to hide a weak jaw. To be more feminine, learn to properly apply makeup – accentuating your eyes and lips. Also, grow your hair longer (or just get extensions).
What to do next? Groom well, buy some clothes that fit, stand up straight, smile, and be healthy. That’s all it takes to be attractive, sexy, and get a date or mate. You can take the plastic surgeon off your speed dial now, stop obsessing…and go have some fun.
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS – BOSTON TESTOSTERONE PARTNERS
Testosterone Replacement Therapy with Boston Testosterone Partners, now available nationwide. We are New England’s leading choice for Male Wellness and Hormone Restoration Doctors for the treatment Low T, hypogonadism, Andropause and ED. Our medical director is a 25 year MD who has, for over ten years, been balancing both male and female hormones. He has been trained as a Hormone Specialist and has balanced well over a thousand male and female patients across the nation. Our patients have constant doctor interaction, he is always available daily to answer questions for our patients.
Our protocols include Sermorelin-GHRP2 Therapy, Glutathione Therapy, numerous Amino Acid Injectable combinations, personally tailored Weight Loss injectables, Cialis or Viagra sublinguals, Oxytocin sprays, and more..
Our services also include proven medical weight loss systems for BOTH men and women utilizing a proprietary combination of B12, B3, MIC, Amino Acids and L-Carnitine specially compounded for our patients. We offer uniquely compounded SuperB and LipoC injectables and capsules, available only from our compounding pharmacy.
And, we offer TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR MEN with the THE LOWEST PRICES in the nation!
For Boston Testosterone Partners Reviews and Testimonials: http://www.bostontestosterone.com/#!testimonials
Boston Testosterone on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105119440759415303336/105119440759415303336/posts